Friday, 14 August 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge!




Hullo, Hullo,
Sadly this will be my last post for a couple of weeks as I am off on hols YAHOO!!!
And in true Suzie Q style doing everything else but what I should be doing and that's packing -ooh I dunno about you but I hate it, I pack, check, repack, take out, put in oh I am a nightmare pack far too many clothes and bring back a suitcase of clean ones!! Madness but I never learn.
Obviously as I will not be crafting :( I had a little looky round this morning and found this fab sketch of Camillas over at A Spoon Full of Sugar and decided to use my brand spanky new Imaginisce christmas papers, I luvs em' all they are gorgeous to say the least and have super stamps to coordinate with them.
Although I am forever using Kraft on my cards this is the first time I have used them to colour on with my Kohinoor pencils and the white comes up fab,I am really pleased with the result, I also versamarked around the edge with an Elzybells Snowflake stamp and inked around the edge of all papers with Jumbo Java.
No more chat for me, dodgy fingers to dress (first time for me waagh! ) as the doc has done it but I will be a brave mummy.........not!!
Look forward to catching up with all your fab creations when I get back!
Miss you all
Toodle pop!
xxxx
oops nearly forgot super gorgeous candy up for grabs from the lovely Kim Piggott here
Good Luck!


8 comments:

  1. So sweet! The bear looks gorgeous coloured in white on Kraft - I am going to have to borrow this idea!
    Have a great hols!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh know what we gonna do without out you!!!! well you have a good time missus where you going? Fabby card loving them xmas papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rofl.. I'm with you on the 'hate packing' bit!!
    can't stand it and put it off till last minute everytime!

    Gorgeous card and fab take on the sketch :)

    Enjoy your hols and your parcel should be there waiting for you when you get back :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a totally wonderful card Suzie!
    Love your cute image and that paper is gorgeous!
    Hope those fingers are ok be brave!
    Have a fantastic holiday see you when you get home!
    hugs
    kim x
    ps thanks for the candy mention

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super scrummy card Suzie, love the cute image and such a fab layout you have used, have a fantastic hols, will miss you whilst you are away, don't forget to bring me back a stick of rock or a donkey lol! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ya Miss Suzie Q hope you have a fantastic holiday I will miss reading your blog so make sure you take heaps of Happy Snaps to share with us when you get back.
    Take care (no more accidents)
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card! Love the adorable bear and the papers are gorgeous. Have a fabulous holiday! Jillix

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!