Friday 13 November 2009

1 Card , 2 Challenges

Hullo, Hullo,
Oooer! What a wet one it is today - very glum :(
Please Mr Sunshine do come out and play :)
I had a nice surprise when I came home from work yesterday it was the blog candy I had won from the lovely Emma and she had sent me a FAB card - THANKYOU!!!
My card today was a nice quick one as it is made up of stickers from I Wish Stampin up scrap kit and the sentiment is from SU season of joy stamp set.
I have used the great sketch over at Get Sketchy and the theme over at Stamp With Us is Christmas so I think I have just about covered it!!
Well thats it from me so many things to do yet such little time - no rest for the wicked!
Enjoy your weekend!!
Toodlepop!
xxxx



3 comments:

  1. Hey Suzie, how ya doin? Love this super duper card and the big red reminder of the 25th Dec...yikes I'd better start some Christmas shopping lol! Congrats on your candy win :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish indeedy, just fabulous!
    Thankyou for joining in with Stamp with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't the scrappin kits great for making quick cards? So handy to have in for any last minute needs. I like your version here. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!