Friday 16 April 2010

Stamp With Us Sketch Challenge!

Hullo, Hullo,
It's so glum today :(, Mr Sunshine keeps trying to pop his head out here, so I thought I would brighten you up with rather a bright card along with a few cocktails to get you in the Summery Holiday feel - I sure could sink one of those just now, but would also have to be beside a pool with the heat bearing down on my dry old wrinkly white skin!!!
I have followed the sketch over at Stamp with Us and used SU Cheers stamp set along with SU papers and SU markers, the postage stamp die is the one that came with my Cuttlebug machine.
Unfortunately I managed to get some ink in the top right hand corner it is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying when that happens isn't it!
I am trying to get back into frequent posting but seem to be doing a lot of blog hopping as everyone else seems to be making such lovely cards I can't stop looking!!!
Hope to be back soon and thanks for making my blog hopping enjoyable!
Toodle pop!
xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Ooh fab card! It makes me think longingly of summer holidays!
    Have a great weekend.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello luvvie lovely to see you produce a fabby do card oh me too I could have a dam good slurp of one of those cocktails look lush.
    Have a good weekend be good!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi wow love that card, mind you I would be drunk if I drank all those cocktails, its a real fun card. With love and hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is fab! I love the bright colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Testing Testing are you receiving lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suz~
    This card is lovely, and If you had not mentioned the ink I would never have known. I ruined a card with ink the other night, I am very clumsy and messy.
    Your card reminds me I have a bottle of Pims in the cupboard...may have to get it down now. Ta, good work.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colours (reminds me of long hot summer days), my eyes must be getting worse as I can't see the ink in the corner that you said about. You need to stop thinking that your cards are not as good as every one else's, as your cards are lovely. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to your next card.
    Hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this. Bright colours and a real feel of summer. Mine's a martini please! Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun card!

    Thank you so much for joining in with the Stamp With Us challenge

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!