Friday 15 April 2011

Pink and Girly!!

Hullo blog buddies!!
Yay I have finally managed to play today not without being interrupted of course!!
At least I have finally achieved a card and I did enjoy it as not had much time to myself of late so it was lovely just to sit and create.
I have used a LOTV stamp (so sweet) and I have given her lots of sparkle. I have even used an embossing folder, I have so many but always forget to use them maybe I should put them in a prominent place so I do not forget them.
I felt like going really girly today and pretty pretty, I'm liking the pink and green together I think it works well.
I will be entering my card into the following challenges
Lili of the Valley - Happy Birthday
Fab and Funky - spotty and dotty
I went to my first Zumba class last night - Oh My!! How much fun is that, it is absolutely crazy we laughed all the way through and sweated and wheezed!!!
The instructor was gorgeous and had a body to die for - i just looked like a pig in a stocking with ants in me pants!! waaagh!!!
Now I know what you mean Debbie !! Great Fun!! lol
No aches today but you can bet your life they will kick in tomorrow!!
Oh by the way Sandra ,I've packed the bags for the ladybirds and I'm blowing them back your way , one little terror was in the bed with me last nite!!!

22 comments:

  1. Hey there "Zumba Queen"....Told you it was fun, I cannot get enough of it, I was going three times a week at one time, Just twice nowadays.
    What a stuning card, please tell me what the shape of the background pink card was made using? It is gorgeous, love it and pink and green the most perfect colour combo!
    Good luck with the soar "Bum" in the morning!!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzie, love this sweet stamp and your card is so pretty. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lil Fruit n Nut, this is GORJUSS and it has cupcake paper, how can I not love it?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card!!! great colour combo...thanks for joining us at CCC

    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Suzie, I love the edging and your gorgeous colouring of your image. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue
    love it, so pretty, love the pink & green together, also love the sweet image. I saw Zumba on youtube, I'd love to be fit enough to do it, it looks such good fun. Sorry to hear that you are having ladybird trouble again, be careful because some of them nip.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Suzie Q, simply beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Suzi Q x How is the body after Zumba?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Mrs, simply gorgeous.

    Love the sweet image and the colour combo and the paper is so pretty too.
    Hope your bum doesn't hurt too much in the morning!

    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I am loving your soft pinks and green. Love the pierced and scalloped edge too!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi hunnie well done you for going to zumba me not got the balls to show my body or try and dance in some strange manner!!!
    Love your card very cute and girly.
    Hope you don;t ache too much tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the sweet stamp you used on your card. The colors you used are so sweet and fun. Its fun to have you play along. Arlana @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeously girly card Suzie, love the pretty colours and papers and your fab punched edges...beuaitful design hun :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is absolutely gorgoues. I love all the detail work you have put into your card. The colors, DP and image are beautiful. thanks for sharing your darling card with us.
    nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzie Q, so glad you've managed a card this week it's just so pretty I love your image too cute. You've so much detail into your card and the colours are just so lovely.
    Great job, thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card Susi - love the cupcake paper and the card is so very sweet !
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful!! Love your sweet images and your choice of pretty colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just adorable! I love the edging on the pink paper - so very pretty!!!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a beautiful card Suzie! The image just couldn't be cuter and the wonderful pinks with all the details you've added like the punches, piercing, flowers and heart pearls just make it magnificent. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh totally gorgeous, love love love the colours, just lovely!! thanks for joining us at fab n funky this week, Karenx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!