Thursday 28 July 2011

Lovely and Lilac!!

Morning Peeps!!
It's not often I big up my cards but do confess I really like this one and it was made for my lovely Mum, who is in hospital at the moment with a fractured pelvis.
Unfortunately she tripped in my kitchen and dislocated her shoulder and had trouble walking - to cut a long story short she has been in pain ever since and we have now found out after numerous trips to the hosp that she has fractured her pelvis in two places!!
So I would like to wish her a speedy recovery and hope she is able to come home soon.
Can you believe no stamping on this card it is purely punches and dies.
I have used the MS ribbon loop patp, SU owl punch and SU branch, MS hydrangea punch for the lil flowers and the Magnolia Fence.
Oops ! not to mention my lovely fluffy cloud punch by Fiskars.
Well I have a list that is never ending of things to do today and two birthdays this weekend my baby is going to be 15!!!
Eek! another year and I will have no children at school that will be very weird for me!!
I hope you have a lovely weekend and thank you for visiting me especially as I haven't been posting frequently, I appreciate you popping by x
I will enter my card into the following challenges
Creative card crew - animal antics
Anything goes - pick of the bunch
allsorts - free and easy
totally gorguss - punch or die

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Suzie! I love the colours together.
    Best wishes to you Mum for a speedy recovery.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your poor Mum, I hope she mends up soon. I'm sure she will love this card. I do, I think it is completely fabulous. Love, love, love it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card hun, this colour combo is fab and I love how you've paper pieced the owl.

    Hope your Mum recovers well and is able to come home soon.

    Big hugs, Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh poor mum, so sorry, I wish her all the best.
    Gorgeous card for her, she will love it. I love owls, and this colour too. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Suzie, love all the punching and die cuts. Love that owl.

    Hope your Mum makes a good recovery.

    Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card using just puches and dies and what a fab colour !
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue
    oh your poor Mum, sounds very painful, wish her a speedy recovery from me. I'm not surprised that you really like your card, as it's lovely, and I just know that your Mum will love it too.
    A BIG Happy Birthday to your baby, they grow up way too quick, the years fly by so quickly, My baby will be 36 this year, only seems like yesterday lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzie, love the cutouts. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I love your color scheme and the owl is adorable.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh.. Your poor mum, I hope she recovers soon. I bet she loved your beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I love this card - so so beautiful

    hugs

    Wendy Mind X

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how you always manage to get multiple challenge cards out and, as always, they are all wonderful. Until now I have managed to keep he PTI set from the first card off of my wishlist but your card just changed my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!