Friday 21 October 2011

Crimbo Card!!

Hullo, Hullo,
A slightly more pleasing card on the eye especially after the last one eh Tracy! hee hee! (She is a Magnolia lover so me knows this one will please her!)
I actually love this little Tilda too and the first time she has seen ink and yet she is a year old!! Bless her!
Have you spotted I managed to pop an Elzybell in there too!
Yep I am afraid Elzybells will never be forgotten all the time I am living and breathing that is for sure!!
Do you like the lil Robin he so cute!
I think he would like a kiss from Tilda as he has mistletoe but i think the poor little cow is clinging on for life as she is sitting on the window sill OUTSIDE and for all we know it could be 7 stories up in a block of flats!!! lol x
But don't you worry cos I will be looking out for her with my "Special Eye!"
(Yay! I got it in there Tracy + Caz+Paula!)Yeeha!!
Anyway this is very chrismassy for me this time of year, I do not know what has come over me Christmas in October have I gone MAD! or madder if ever there was a word!
I will be popping my card into the following challenges
Fabs big christmas card challenge = something shiny/and or snowflake
ABC Christmas Challenge - unused christmas stash

Have a fab weekend!

21 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is gorgeous Suzie! I love the cute little tree.
    I miss Elzybells too :(
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzie that's delightful and totally adorable, thanks for joining my Christmas Challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love my Elzybells too! Should get the little penguins out for a little play! I love your comments on Tilda sitting outside on a windowsill stories up on a blog of flats! Too funny! Thanks for joining the ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and little robin is soooo sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet,love the colours and your pretty snowflakes, and of course your sweet Tilda, just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very cute, love the lacey edge around the card, and your colours are soo pretty, thank you for joining our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohlala, this is a really gorgeus card!! Love all the die cuts, they are wonderful and little Tilda is beautiful coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Hope to see you again :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Crimbo card Suzie.
    I missed your last two cards!!!!
    Don't know y.
    They are all gorgeous. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bootiful Suzie Q x Hope you've recovered from my text xxx ha ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tehehheee I LOVE reading your blog posts! your so funny! GREAT card and love the cute robin too!

    Thanks 4 coming to play with us this week for our U is for Unused Stash @ ABC Christmas Challenge, its so much fun seeing everyone using something they had forgot about or not used yet! we have NO limit on entries, so the more times you play the more chances you have to win! Hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Suzie that is gorgeous it makes you feel cold just looking at your colour choice, do you think she might have a cold bum. hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  12. pmsl...love the card Sue!
    Justine x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card - love the frosty colours!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is so beautiful Suzie, such gorgeous detail and I love the lil bit of muslin! IKWYM about life getting in the way...we've been doing lots around the house the last few months...not enough hours in the day really! :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey fruit n nut! This card is fabby. I love the pretty, icy blueness. Gorgeousness. Are you working the NEC? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card,
    thanks for sharing with us, at Magnolia down Under this week
    hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh WOW so beautiful.Love the die cuts you have used.
    Thankyou so much for playing along with us this week at MDUC xx
    Big Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha ha! You do make me laugh - love Tilda on the outside - did someone shout 'jump' ??
    Gorgeous card hun, love the icy blue and glitter.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic card Sue and such gorgeous colouring and design. I love how you cut out the window and added the icicles, it's perfect! Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your little story that goes with the card. Tilda must be hangin on real tight cos she hasn't fallen off yet. Your card is beautiful. She's absolutely gorgeous in those blues and white.Hugs Kazzie

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!