Sunday 30 December 2012

Favourite Five of 2012!

Good Evening Peeps!
Hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and been spoilt rotten by Santa!
Let's hope you haven't been hit by the plague like us, well i say us it was my youngest Reece who spent most of Christmas being sick and has now got tonsilitis!
Ooh what fun it has been - NOT!!!!!
So to cheer myself up I have decided to play along with Debby's Fave Five of 2012 it seems to be quite a tradition and is so lovely to check out everyones delights!
Hope you like the ones i have chosen
1st up is a stamp i got free with a magazine, a very girly card
you can see my post here
Another girly card i do love these colours together
You can see my post here
I really, really like this one and when looking back i had totally forgotten about it, this was the 1st time I had used pencils on kraft!
Here is my post
Aww just look at those lil puddy tats just waiting to give you those pressies!!
I must use this stamp more often!!
Here is my post

And last but not least as i said in my blog post when i made this card
"This ones for you and you and you and you........."
ALL OF YOU
although things have slowed up on my blog since my mum had her fall and time is limited for creating i do hope to rectify that in the coming year :)
I have lots of New Years Resolutions i need to make , that's the easy part for me it's the sticking to them that i struggle with!!!! LOL x
Have yourself a happy healthy and safe New Year!
All the best!
Suzie Qx
Thanks to all that take the time to visit me
xxx

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of cards! You've got an eye for combining papers and adding details to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzie, these are all gorgeous. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of cards. Just stunning. Love the one where you have coloured on Kraft. Happy New Year. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    HOW on earth did you manage to pick ONLY 5 out of your FAB-U-LUS creations, as all your card's are lovely. Sorry to hear that your son has been unwell, hope he is soon on the mend. Our house is full of poorly folk at the moment, our lovely son visited us yesterday BUT I wouldn't let him in for fear of him catching it, he left our milk on the doorstep, he made me laugh when he said Mum you haven't got the plague BUT I didn't want him or the rest of the family getting it.
    Hope also that your Mum is feeling better.
    All the best for 2013, hope it' a good one for you & your family.
    BIGGEST of HUGS
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, Suzie! You are so great at colouring on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, Happy New Year, and wow what a stunning set of cards. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, Happy New Year to you and family, who your youngest is on the mend soon, sounds like he's had a realyl tought time. I've loved having a wander around your fav 5, they're all beautiful and I really look forward to seeing what you make in 2013...good luck with the NY resolutions! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your gorgeous cards Sue no wonder they're your favourites.
    Thank you for joining My Favourite Five of 2012
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely lovely cards and pleased to see mine made your top five, its in my crafty palace with pride xxx as is the year befores bootiful card too.

    Burppp Foooofff

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab top 5, great work with pretty details.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Lil Nutster! What a fab selection of cards, I can see why you've picked them. My fab is number four. Superdoops. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!