Friday 12 July 2013

Christmas Tags!



Hi de hi!!!
Yes you are seeing spots and yes you are seeing Christmas Tags!!!!
"Christmas in July"??????
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm afraid so the challenge over at Clearly Besotted isn't Christmas but "seeing spots"
I thought this would be the perfect excuse to use my Signature Christmas stamp set along with matching dies both available from Clearly Besotted.
This was i think my first purchase and i love it, they are so easy to use and even better now they have matching dies!!
Please do not be fooled though it doesn't mean i will be ready for Christmas this year, the panic normally sets in around the 20th December lol !!!
I must say seems rather strange doing Christmas items especially as we are due for a heatwave this weekend!
Hoorah! We have Summer!

Enjoy your weekend x

challenges
Cas-ual Fridays - polka dots
annabelle stamps challenge - polka dots
cut it up - christmas in july


12 comments:

  1. Oh I love these dotty tags, they're fabulous Suzie! I made all my Xmas cards last year with this set and believe me - the dies would have come in handy then lol. Enjoy the sunshine, apparently it's here to stay :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Just my style! Good start on your Christmas tags.
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up Challenges for our Christmas in July challenge!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet Suzie, love the images and the kraft background, perfect for the occasion :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are wonderful, love how you have mixed it up with the different elements!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited that we now have dies Suzie - I spent many an hour cutting the middle of those wreaths out last year!!! Love your tags - and I don't mind getting festive even if it is 30 degrees outside!!
    Thanks for playing along with the Clearly Besotted Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your tags and the use of Kraft! The images are so cute, love them!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love tags, love Christmas!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!