Friday 15 May 2015

Caz's Birthday Card!

Good Morning!
I am back with yet another fantastic style card from Elizabeth Craft Designs - this one is called Tag Pivot card and is designed by the super talented Karen Burniston who designs the most fabulous dies to make fun and creative cards so easily but with the wow factor!
This card was made for my friend Caz whose birthday was on Tuesday, so just knew I had to make a card with something fun and sweet on -so out came my Elzybells!!!!!
I just love this set, the sheep and chickies are super cute!!

As you can see a lot of fussy cutting was done on this card, I loved making it and it came out just how I wanted it to, not sure the sparkles are picked up that well but they are there!
I am a huge fan of Elzybells but unfortunately they do not trade anymore but I am sure I have pretty much all of the stamps and I can stand up proud and say I was an addict lol x




I also finished off the back of the card, along with a few more chickies they are just so sweet I love em!!
The papers are also a fave of mine and are the Crate paper -Kiss Kiss collection, think I need to stock up on these.
Hope you like and have yourself a great weekend!

Challenges
In The Pink - pink and stitching real or faux
Southern Girls - animal crackers
Simon says - colour swatch
Crafting with an attitude - anything goes/spring fever

11 comments:

  1. Suzie, Wonderful card. Love the flip tags. Thanx for joining us this week at Sassy Studio Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun card! Love those little lambs! Thanks for joining us for DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool pivot card! I have never seen one of these before. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! So fun & sweet. Thanks for joining us for our 'Animal Crackers' challenge #110.
    Alicia (Southern Girls DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Suzie, so lovely to see you over on my blog and many thanks for leaving a comment...hope you're keeping well? Stunning card my sweet, such intricate detail with the little tags and its great to see you still love using Elzybells stamps lol! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you have used the tag in your project.
    Thanks for sharing with us at SSD - DTBST.
    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice ... thanks for playing around with Southern Girls this month

    DT Neha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tag pivot card very different and love the cute chicks--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With an Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - great design and sweet images.
    Thanks for playing along at ITP this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous. I just love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!