Sunday 10 May 2009

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

Hullo,Hullo,
What a lovely surprise this morning for me I hopped on the Stamp With Us challenge blog - and I've only gone and been picked for "FAVE FIVE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have popped it to the right at the top of the side bar if you would like to look at it shining!!
I am so chuffed and even chuffeder (sorry don't think this is a proper word lol) but I think you know what I mean - I even managed to get the blinkie on my blog with no help!!
I did it all on meself, not sure if I would be able to do it again mind!! lol
Thank you so much ladies I love it!!
I signed up for online classes over at Stamp with Us and it was the best £15 I have ever spent, so many projects, live chats ( something i've never done before What a scream!) top tips and lots more besides - it really is a bargain - can't wait for the next lot!!!
Thank you!!
Hope to be back later with a card or two
Toodle pop!!

5 comments:

  1. Woo hooo

    Congratulations you sooo deserve it.

    I think I need my sunglasses on cos that little blinkie is shining soooo bright lol

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Suzie- well deserved! Look forward to chatting with you on the live chat sessions on SWU! Hope you can keep up with them better than I can!!
    Catch you later,
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo way to go Suzie, congratulations hun very well deserved as your cards are fab :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done you my girl, though not surprised a great entry thats for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Suzie, well deserved. Fab designs.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!