Friday 11 September 2009

Having a play!

Hullo, Hullo,
I have been having a little play today as I have wanted to have a go at one of these cards for ages, I believe it's called the Tri-fold card.
Isn't it amazing - The design that is !
I think this looks a little busy but I was using up scraps of paper that I had lying around and although I messed it up a little by not paying attention whilst cutting with my craft knife (nearly had my pinky off!) I am quite pleased over all!
They are so easy, I'm sure you have already made one before but I thought they would be too taxing for my lil brain!! how wrong I was x
I think everyone will be getting one of these at the mo they are my new craze so if you got a birthday coming soon - you know who you all are you may be getting one of these!!
They will all be different of course!
Well I hope you like it and please pop back as I made a No 2 tri fold card (told you I was hooked)- would you like a sneaky peak ...........


Toodle pop!

xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, I love your card, don't think its too 'busy' at all. Fab papers too. A great card. Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Suzie, I absolutely love the design and the papers you have used...I can't wait to see card no.2! Hope you have a fab weekend :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous and love that it looks really complicated.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!