Wednesday 23 June 2010

Fathers Day Card!

Hullo, Hullo,
How are you, enjoying this glorious weather are we? Isn't it fabulous just like being on holiday - well it would be if we didn't have to cook, clean, work and all the usual stuff us women do - all at the same time of course, multi taskers that we are lol!
I've not been around much lately as much as I would like to as I have just had no time to play especially when the sun is out, we like to spend as much time as we can in the garden making the most of it and what with lots of birthdays and catching up with family and friends where does the time go before we know it we will be half way through 2010!!!
Mind you I think I need to stay out of the sun as think I have cooked my brain - this week I have already missed a hair apt (much needed hair apt too), eyebrow shape and forgot about a school trip that my son was going on, luckily he remembered!!!
Anyway enough of my waffle, thought you might like to see the card I made for my Dad he loves his car and is always tinkering with it so I thought this image from Elzybells fitted quite nicely, quite a simple card really not much going on but it is rather a large image so I didn't think it needed much else.
Well that's it from me if you've been following the footie all I can say is PHEW!
oh yeah and toot toot or whatever them voo voo blowie things are called lol x
Toodle pop!
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Ha Ha Suz, You are as daft as me!!
    By the way apparently they are caleld VooVooZailers~ Good Eh? Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie,
    Fab card! I'm glad you are making the most of the sun!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya hun shame about the lack of brain cells hun and you are blaming it on the heat not the old age eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Brill card hun and I'm sure your dad loved it loads. Take care enjoy the sun and where a hat so the brain cells don't escape further lol!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    I bet your dad loved your card, its super. Like you I havn't made much of late, my mojo has cleared off good & proper, I might just put up a reward for it's return lol.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzei, your card is fab and I so love this cute teddy image...I bet your Dad loved this card :) I've not been around much lately either...I decided to take a step back from blogging for a bit and the break has been brilliant :) I'll be staying out of the sun too...I do not like this ehat at all lol! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card for Fathers' Day. Cute teddy, great choice of papers, and the stars are the perfect finishing touch.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suzi, Im sure your dad was thrilled with your card its gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirelyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!