Wednesday 18 January 2017

Chalkboard Card

 

Hi again,
Well I didn't expect to be back so soon but here I am with a nice and easy card using some lovely papers which have a chalkboard effect , I think this is a pad from Craftwork Cards.
The best wishes tag is from a matching tag pad that goes with the papers.
I haven't done a lot with this one, nice and simple, I'm loving my little pink sizzix bee die with his 
sparkly wings his so cute.
Challenges

Inkychicks challenge - anything goes
Everybody art challenge - anything goes



2 comments:

  1. Love how this whole card came together with great colors and the tag!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Suzie, was so pleased to see your name pop up over on my blog, hope you and your family are keeping well? The colours on your card are beautiful and the tag sentiment is so perfectly matched! x♥ Donna ♥x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!