Wednesday 12 April 2017

Gatefold Shutter Card

Hi there,
I have been seeing a few cards of late which if I remember rightly are called a gatefold shutter card.
I love the overall affect and decided to give it a shot so this is my first attempt , could be a little neater , hopefully they will improve as I make others.
I know we are in April and yes I decided to choose a Christmas theme as will be taking part in the ABC christmas challenge (home) or (informal).
Maybe my next one will be Easter themed which is more appropriate for this time of year!
Here is the front of my card which has a little belly band t0 keep the card closed
This is such a cute image and from a very old Doodlebug stamp set i stumbled upon when i was searching for something else.
The inside of the card is when the magic happens as you may be able to see here
The green pieces of card are attached to the outer folds so when you open the card they pull apart revealing the message it's so cool!
Thanks for looking x
challenges

1 comment:

  1. Love the design of your fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!