Thursday 4 June 2009

Dawny's Sketch 16#

Hullo, hullo,

My card for today is following the sketch from Papertake Weekly , the DT samples are so pretty and worth a look, in fact so pretty I thought I cannot compete with the pro's! so decided to put together one for the lads.

Here is my new stamp Skater Ian which is a Greeting Farm stamp(I do seem to be gathering rather a large collection of this lil family - are you? hee hee)



He is such a cool chappy doing his tricks on his skateboard and is probably like two of my lads - spend their entire lives on their bmx's at the local skate park, doing their tricks and absolutely covered in cuts and bruises!!!!

Oh well that's boys for you - have a lovely day -in the sun, my washing will be!!

Toodle pop

xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, ooh I have just purchased this little guy and was needing a little bit of inspiration. He looks really cool and I love the papers you've chosen with him.

    TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great sketch isn't it. I love your colour combo - the image is cool but I like the lettering the best.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Susie Q you have done little Ian proud, its fabarooney! Such great papers those (have I got them?, they are the only ones in the shop that I haven't, lol!!)he is really a 'cool dude', am frightened to ink up the other Anya's, just keep stroking them, hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! It's actually not Dawnys last sketch lol - it's my last week running the blog - Dawny is taking over so there will be lots more fab Dawny sketches to follow!!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card sweetie, fab colours and love the image too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Suzie, love the papers and a super cute image you have used. Love the lettering too and such a perfect match for the image :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blimey you are on a role with all of your fabby creations!

    Z x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!