Wednesday 29 July 2009

I've Given in!!!


Hullo, Hullo,
It is my lovely SIL birthday today, so HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!!
I have kept my card "simple pimple" as I do love to show the Kraft off, I did actually forget to take a piccie of the inside as I have used the Stamp set "Cheers to you" from SU which is also the greeting in this set so I had stamped it on an oval SU punch then mounted it on the Scallop Oval punch for the inside. I think the camera has just about picked up the Anitas Clear gloss that I put on my cocktail glasses, they look so shiny!!
I also had another card already made from the kids which you have already seen but I love it so much that thought I would show you again

Now for my next piccie not a card I'm afraid but a snapshot of me as I have been asked for one (can't quite understand as I think the monkey is better looking!) but here goes




This is me at my best, at a recent bbq after a few sherberts!

Never book any entertainment if you are having a bash, I'd only need a couple of half a lagers and I'm there all singing, all dancing !!!

Hope your happy now Maree lol!!

Toodlepop!

xx

6 comments:

  1. HELLO SUZIE Q! It's nice to see you, I was starting to think you really were red/orange fluff and wore a striped beanie....lol.
    Your cards are beautiful my mouth is now watering for a cocktail it's a shame I have to take the twins to footy training. BUMMER
    Enjoy your day and yep, I'm a happy camper now....lol
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello we finally get to meet you eh!!!! now whats better you or the cards lol!!
    Well the cards are lovely esp love the hedgehog one so stunning with the layout and colours. have a good day hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie, do you know what that is just about how I pictured you, full of life and larking about LOL, such a fab piccy!

    Loving both cards, fab images and wonderful layouts! I have some of that green stretchy ribbon, it was well expensive, still not used it LOL!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabarooney cards Suzie, I so love the PB card, its so cute and I love the simplicity of your cocktail card, very nice indeed. Now then...this pic of you monkeying around...get it up there on your profile piccy lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm you little liar. You don't need any sherberts to get you going lol.

    Love the cards.

    You've given in and i'm giving up lol I still can't find my nawty mojo I think it packed it's bags and gone on holiday. I do hope it hasn't gone to the carribean it might meet up with that nawty Amy Winehouse and never come back lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol you are sooooo funny!!


    Love both these cards....

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!