Monday 20 July 2009

Stamp with Us Challenge

Hullo, Hullo,
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend and managed to craft a little if not a lot!!
Unfortunately I had quite a busy weekend so didn't manage to do any of the challenges on my list until tonight.
I chose the challenge over at Stamp with Us as the picture they have given you for inspiration is so summery and I just want to be on that beach, obviously not building sandcastles but on my sun lounger with a book in one hand and cocktail in the other!!!
I based my card on the colours rather than the beach theme, and used SU scallop border punch on Real Red and I think Ballet Blue card stock.
The stamp set is SU - A Little Bit of Happiness. The image has been coloured in with Copics.
As you can see for a change I have used my Kraft cards as the base !
Why not join in you could be lucky and win Free entry into their Summer Online Classes!!
Hope to be back tomorrow with another !
Toodle pop!
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Suzie, I think you've interpreted the theme really well and the neutral card background really shows off your colours well :) I love your idea of being on the beach with a book and a cocktail lol! Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Suzie Q what a fab card love the colours so bright and cheery. For once I have to say it's raining here too. Where did all the sunshine go?
    Try to stay dry
    Maree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love your profile picture - he's fantastic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous card, just adore the colours and image! So pretty! Just adore this Kraft card!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi suzie,wow this card is fabulous,love eerything about it.i'm loving this SU and i can't wait for my first order to arrive :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy card, love those summery colours. Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a change to see this stamp used with such bold colours and it works so well. Very stylish. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!