Monday, 3 August 2009

Who's a Silly Billy?

Hull, Hullo,
I said I would be back with another Anya and here I am feeling a little silly now!!
I made this card a couple of days ago from a sketch over at Sketch and Stash challenge blog, but when I went to upload to show all you lovelies - Do you think I could remember where I saw the sketch ?
Note to ones self "write down where the sketch is from!"
Ooh how frustrating it was hunting it down as this was the 1st time I had stumbled across this challenge blog, and when I did finally find it they had moved on to the next sketch!!!
Waaaaaaggghhhh :) what a donut I am or as my kids would say "DUFUS !!"
Anyway I hope you like my card I have used my Kohinoor pencils and copics for the fleshy bits!!
Lots of sparkle on my card but alas I am no David Bailey!!!
Oh well hope to be back tomorrow with the new sketch.
Thank you all for my lovely comments on my previous card - you obviously love Anyas as much as me x
Toodle pop!xxx

11 comments:

  1. a fabulous card suzie, love the colours and papers that you have used. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzie your card is just fabulous!
    Love your beautiful colouring and your paper and detail are gorgeous!
    I too am a dufus been there got the t shirt!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzie what a fab card, love the colours. I have a Diary "week to view" that my daughter gave me for xmas. I don't need a diary as I am housebound, so when I started blogging and challenging the diary came into it's own. I am now at March......LOL. Have a Great Day. Hugs Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is fabulous, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Suzie, I love the sketch!!! The colours are fab - it's a really cheery card.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fort it was only me that did that..... Join the club xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we've all been there lol

    A gorgeous card hun :)

    Hugs, Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You might be a silly billy Suzie but you are a silly billy who makes fab cards, this is gorgeous, love the colours and papers :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a little belter this is love it, you silly billy...

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOooo another stunner from the Suzie Q camp. Tell me where you got those papers cos I need them lol. Obviously not to use lol

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your card is gorgeous, such fabulous detail and I love the image!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!