Sunday 4 July 2010

Red White and Blue!

Hullo, Hullo,
What glorious weather we are having today so I thought I would take the piccy outside, this card is one of the many I have to do for this month so thought I had best make a start, it was quite refreshing to get out of the sun to be honest as my craft room is lovely and cool!!!
It has a red, white and blue theme which I quite rather like together and it qualifies for this weeks Penny Black Challenge, so if any of you lovely crafters from across the pond are visiting me "Happy 4th of July!"
I will also be entering my card into
Papertake Weekly - Stitches
You must go check out these challenges they have some wonderful cards the DT have made!!
Well, short and quick from me today I'm afraid as we are painting the outside of the house which is a task and a half!!!
Also need to prep for the BBQ - I dunno about you but we love eating al -fresco in this weather all I need is my jug of Pimms - and no I'm not sharing it's all mine!!!
Enjoy whats left of the weekend
Toodlepop!
XXX
Oops nearly forgot to mention a big Happy Birthday to me ole mate Tracy - 21 again funny that !!!




18 comments:

  1. wow great take on the colour combo susie...love your cute hedgie...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card hunnybun, fab 4th July colours. Oooh, Pimms.... now you've got me wanting to have one too!

    Enjoy your BBQ, have fun.

    Nicki, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue
    I saw your card and thought ???? why is Sue making a red white & blue card, does she not know we lost the football, then it came to me what the date was duh (blame it down to old age) lol. Love your card.
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzie, love this card...the polka dot papers are fab and your lil hedgie so cute! Love the layout and the colour combo...hope you enjoy your BBQ...it's gone very dull here and it looks like rain is on its way :( Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suz,
    I have just bought a huge 1ltr of Pimms, I love it in a jug filled with ice and lemon, so refreshing, I too am very protective of it when I make it. Ha Ha
    Did you see how good Raffa was in the tennis and dare I say it the brilliant Germans at "F"!!
    Your card is gorgeous, I have that blue fishing paper and have used it a few times on a Scrapbook page, but never on a card, looks fabulous. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, wow love that card and it certainly is a red, white, and blue one, just right for the 4th July. Fabulous design and gorgeous colouring. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, What a sweet little hedgie! Enjoy your Pims xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hullo..stop showing off with your weather its is dire here at the moment the wind is howling and loads of rain grrr. I need some rays back on me lol. Loving your card great colour combo and you've motivated me to use that fishing paper now.
    Enjoy your drinkies shame on you fro not sharing with your bloggy friends tut tut x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Suzie, enjoy the barby. Have a snagga for me!
    Maree
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Suzie, love the PB image and fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Susie

    gorgeous card and beautiful layout, love the dp, thanks forjoining us at penny black saturday

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is simply lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a great card! The paper is perfect for the challenge and goes so well with this cute stamp! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card...love the cute hedgie!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is indeed a "great catch" - the patterns, textures and colors make this so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!