Saturday 31 July 2010

Happy Birthday Reece!!

Hullo,Hullo,
Happy Saturday to you all!
I had got up extra early this morning to make a card for my son as I did intend to make it last night ( I know nothing like last minute!!!), but in my defence we had friends drop in and they ending up staying the evening.
I checked out the sketch over at Sketch Saturday and my card was born!!!
I have used this Penny Black stamp before it is terrific for those hard to make cards don't you think ?
You could use it for absolutely anything, just literally pop whatever message you would like on the tag and hey presto! job done.
I have used the Martha Stewart Happy Birthday Deep Edger for the message and also my Martha Stewart icicle border punch which I used to mimick flames as the mouse is speeding along - do you think it works?
I will also be entering my card into
Cute card Thursday - texting crazy
Paper Play - anything goes
Secret crafter - hot wheels
Well after a disappointing day as his new BMX frame did not arrive as expected , hopefully we will enjoy a nice birthday meal, well actually I know we will as I'm not cooking!!!!!!
Enjoy your weekend whatever you may be up to.
Toodle pop!
xxxx


9 comments:

  1. great card Sue! SO it was you and that punch!! LOL

    Cazx
    PS have a fab holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze,
    What a fabulous card, hope Reece liked it and was not too dissapointed about the bike frame...Hopefully it's on it's way and he gets it soon, Happy Birthday to him.
    The brown word paper is lovely, the image brilliant! But the MS "flames" border is a stroke of genius....just like flames, you clever stick!!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it's gorgeous Sue and I agree about the stamp, such a good one for all occasions and I love your icicles punch as flames, now that's inspired! Shame the frame didn't arrive but I'm sure he's enjoyed his birthday meal and I know you will have as you didn't cook it LOL, they always taste better when you haven't had to do the work! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue
    lovely card, I bet Reece loved it, say Happy Birthday to him from me. Shame about his bike frame not turning up, lets hope this one doesn't get pinched (like his last one).
    Hope you enjoy the meal (I'm sure you will if you don't have to cook it)lol,
    hugs
    Sandra (craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! fabulous paper and I love the image and the sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT this week. :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love that Penny Black stamp! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Play Challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cool image that it made me giggle! After completing my hot wheels project for Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge, I'm now enjoying looking at the other work. Thanks for showing yours and letting me visit.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!