Sunday 12 September 2010

Birthday Card!

Hullo, Hullo,
I hope you've had a lovely weekend apart from the rain but at least Mr Sunshine was kind to us today.
I went to Bingo on Friday with the girlies to celebrate Mrs Wonka's birthday which is tomorrow - Happy Birthday mate!!!
There were quite a few of us and lots of wins, in fact totalling them up it came to over £500 how cool is that - sadly I was not one of the chosen ones but there is always next time!!
This is the birthday card I made, I got my inspiration from a very talented lady Dena whose blog I like to follow she made the most gorgeous card please click on the link to take a look.
My papers are Doodlebug, Mrs Wonka is a fan so I allowed myself to slice into them instead of them sitting in the drawer gathering dust!!
I also used my new Bunting die which I love so you may see a few more cards like this!!
Now onto some very exciting Blog candy from the lovely Karen Howard over at Feline Playful she has the most fantastic idea of a blog showing you all of the challenges that are available on certain days and what the current challenge is - how cool!!

Karen had promised a candy when she reached 200 followers and more blog candy if she reached 300 which she has so Well done!!!
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning pop over and spread the word!!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Toodle pop!

9 comments:

  1. It is stunning and has pride of place on my sideboard! Thanks mate, lubs ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, this is lurrvely! The papers are gorgeous and the bunting idea is really cute.

    Nicki, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello hunnie sounds like you've been having fun Oh I miss going to Bingo!! Shame no pennies came home to spend on crafty stufff but hey makes you want to go again.
    great card and love your bunting and shall now look forward to more creations soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzie. I love bunting right now, so I just love this card. It is gorgeous on a stick! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue
    what a lovely card, I bet Mrs Wonka loved it, love the bunting die (? what make is it, may just have to get one of those)lol.
    You should take a visit to Elaine's blog, to see all her new stash she purchased at the Harrowgate show, I thought that I could shop, but this leaves me in the shade lol.
    hugs
    Sandra(craftynan)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzie,
    Beautiful card. Lovin' the colours, and your little awning is a fab idea, looks amazing.
    Anyone would be thrilled to receive this.
    Love Elaine xx

    Note to Sandra: I read that comment Mrs!
    I could NEVER leave you in the shade xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzie, Zoe will love your card, the DPs are scrummy and I love the design.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzie, looking at your photo, I dare bet you had an amazing night out as you look like a bundle of fun.good winnings.
    love Zoe's canopy,love the bunting, Like you i am in love with it too, will have to go and check the blog out that you have linked, thanks for becoming a follower, thanks for your kind comments, My son is becoming a bit more wise, well lets hope.
    thanks again love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzie, what a fab card, love the bunting. I bet you had a great time at the birthday celebrations.

    We have another challenge going at Let's Create and Craft if you fancy joining us again.

    take care,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!