Thursday 20 January 2011

Pay It forward!

Hullo, Hullo,
Look at these little buddies sharing there luurrve!!!
Aren't they sweet? these are my sort of drawings in fact I could of drawn these and been proud!!
Well I have acquired these little cuties from Fayes blog as I have entered her Pay It forward Challenge, if you haven't heard of these they are such fun.
So if you would like something in the post from me be quick and get your name down, as you have to be one of the first five you also have to promise to post this on your blog and send something to five people and so it goes on.........................
The rules state that it must be something handmade or homemade by you and sent to five other people during 2011!
How exciting!!!
Good luck now i had best get my thinking cap on mmmm ..................

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, In my excitement I don't think I even signed my name on the previous comment.
    Please don't think I'm trying to sneak in twice!

    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love this idea Suzie! I'd love to help you pay it forward!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you better get drawing my girl :D!! I love that image too, it's so cute and the pay it forward idea is lovely too, I wonder what you'll make? Big hugs to you Sue, Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Suzie- What a brill idea-I'm game for it! Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go on then sign me up. I'll find 5 people to send things too lol.

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!