Saturday 4 April 2009

Cheeky Monkey!

Hullo, Hullo,
A cheeky monkey card for you today, I knew I had made a monkey card
at some point and when my mum bought round the cards for the photo
session there it was!

I was quite pleased how this had turned out as I had seen an editorial
somewhere on how to make this one.
Unfortunately, I should of done one of those side view shots, as from the
front you can't really tell but it is scored and folder so it has a kind of 3D
effect if you see what I mean.
Sorry if anybody out there knows the name please remind me -thanks x
I have used a Stampendous stamp, along with doodlebug papers, and
Quickutz Alphabet Exotic (i love this alphabet - great for holiday headings
for scrapbooking!)
If your not crafting - I hope your enjoying the sunshine, my washing is lol :)
Toodle pop
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love this card Sue and that little monkey stamp is so cute!!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Suzie and what a cute image :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card. Love the image and the colours are great. My youngest twin, Luke, collects monkey and he says this card is "cool"
    Enjoy
    Maree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow some great cards going on here my girl....

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!