Friday 3 April 2009

Relax!


Hullo,Hullo,
I can't believe it's Friday already, it comes round so quick.
I feel really tired this week so picked this card today as this
will be me later - once i've sorted dinner, washing, clearing up..........
and all the other endless list of things to do, once I get in.
I have used the paper nation decoupage for this card, along with a Cuttlebug
Alphabet - Hippie Chick. and that's about it - almost forgot a little pink tinge
of ink on the edges.
There are lots of sketches out there that I think I might attempt this weekend
hopefully if I get a spare min.
Beware! my two cyber doctor friends - you know who you are, you may be
getting a frantic call re connecting sketches to other blogs!!!
Have yourselves a super weekend, and thank you for my comments!
Toodle pop!
xx

6 comments:

  1. This will be me in about 10 mins......

    Great card, love the bubble effect.

    Z xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I never thought about using that plate for bubbles. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, wish it was me though, with three other girlies in the house, I don't stand a chance of getting in the bathroom, lol! Have a super weekend hun, Hxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card I love the bubble paper used in the background. Hope you got your chores done and enjoyed your bubbles.
    Maree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Suzie and the added bubble embossing is perfect :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card Sue, wish that was me right now!!
    Justine x

    ReplyDelete

Hi,
If you would like to comment, go ahead they will be most appreciated, thank you!